Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mounam Pesiyadhe - Opening Credits

After an eternity, i finally found some time (??) to write/start a blog.

As a true me, i created a blog account long back - sometime back in 2006 very enthusiastically, but finally writing one in 2008.

Reason - I am an epitome of "somberithanam/lazyness".

I decided to write/start today. But only when i started i realised i havent thought of what to write. how to write. Should i write for me? Should i write for others? Tamil ? English ? Is "write" the right word? or should i say blog? Should i write/blog at all?
Then came the issue of naming my blog site, the topic for this blog etc.,

After much thinking i finally decided to complete this blog thinking i have written enough for a first blog :)

I do read blogs (strictly at office only) and have been astonished with writing skills of many of my friends.
One such blog is
http://ullathilirundhu.blogspot.com/
Anyone who knows Tamil, please go through the blog. I found it captivating!

Ok, now that i have kicked off, i believe i am going to continue this.

Adhuvarai, ennidam irundhu vidai peruvadhu, Naan. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So finally you started.

A good one to start with and hopefully you will follow it up with even more good ones

Raghu said...

so at last u started huh...

is this cos of pressure from manu to publicize his blog..? :P